Academic Editing – Silver Package
Some of our clients have passed their degrees with flying colours
We make sure you present yourself in the best possible light. If you are serious about presenting your academic document in a dignified way, we will attend to the technical editing in your document. Because you are a professional, we believe your documents should look professional too, just like you.
Our goal is to create the right impression not only with your supervisor but also with your examiners – every single time! We will even issue you with an editor’s certificate/declaration after editing your document. The multitude of clients that we have assisted can readily attest to our credibility.
“I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude for your valued contribution to my UNISA-SBL MBL dissertation. After two independent external moderators, I was awarded an average of 80% as the final mark. Once again, thank you for all your trouble!” – MBL (Master of Business Leadership) Student from UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership
We focus on technical editing.
- Technical editing focuses on the format and layout of your document – making sure the document looks neat and presentable, e.g. automated table of contents, page numbering, aligned tables and figures, etc.
- 1 page to 20 pages (1 to 2 days)
- 21 pages to 40 pages (2 to 3 days)
- 41 pages to 70 pages (3 to 4 days)
- 71 pages to 100 words (4 to 5 days)
- 101 pages to 150 pages (5 to 6 days)
- 151 pages to 250 pages (6 to 7 days)
- 251 pages to 350 pages (7 to 8 days)
MORE OPTIONS YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR ORDER
Academic Editing – Gold (Language Editing & Technical Editing – format and layout = more than 5 000 words – cost is per word)R0.29 (incl. VAT) Add to cart
Academic Editing – Platinum (Language Editing, Technical Editing – format and layout, & Editing of References = more than 5 000 words – cost is per word)R0.35 (incl. VAT) Add to cart
Academic Editing – Bronze (documents with 5 000 words or less – cost is per word)R0.40 (incl. VAT) Add to cart