Academic Editing – Platinum Package
Some of our clients have passed their degrees with flying colours
We make sure you present yourself in the best possible light. If you are serious about presenting your academic document in a dignified way, we will attend to the language editing, technical editing, and editing of references in your document. Because you are a professional, we believe your documents should look professional too, just like you.
Our goal is to create the right impression not only with your supervisor but also with your examiners – every single time! We will even issue you with an editor’s certificate/declaration after editing your document. The multitude of clients that we have assisted can readily attest to our credibility.
Academic Editing – Bronze (documents with 5 000 words or less – cost is per word)R0.35 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Academic Editing – Gold (Language Editing & Technical Editing = more than 5 000 words – cost is per word)R0.19 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Academic Editing – Platinum (Language Editing, Technical Editing, & Editing of References = more than 5 000 words – cost is per word)R0.25 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Academic Editing – Silver (Technical Editing = cost is per page)R35.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
References – Gold Package (cost is per reference)R12.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
“I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude for your valued contribution to my UNISA-SBL MBL dissertation. After two independent external moderators, I was awarded an average of 80% as the final mark. Once again, thank you for all your trouble!” – MBL (Master of Business Leadership) Student from UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership
We focus on language editing, technical editing, and editing of your references.
- Language editing entails correcting of spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, flow of sentences, etc.
- Technical editing focuses on the format and layout of your document – making sure the document looks neat and presentable, e.g. automated table of contents, page numbering, aligned tables and figures, etc.
- 5 001 words to 10 000 words (3 to 4 days)
- 10 001 words to 15 000 words (5 days)
- 15 001 words to 20 000 words (7 days)
- 20 001 words to 30 000 words (9 days)
- 30 001 words to 40 000 words (11 days)
- 40 001 words to 50 000 words (14 days)
- More than 50 000 words (enquire from us regarding the estimated turnaround time)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Press or click on the "ORDER NOW" icon on this page
2. Press or click on the service you want
3. Scroll down and enter your number of words or quantity in the quantity box
4. Select the blue "Add to quote" button
5. Fill in your details
6. Press or click on "SEND YOUR REQUEST"
7. You are done; now we will email you your quotation within the next 5 minutes – check your inbox
This is the stage where a professional editor checks that what you have written makes grammatical sense. Is that brilliant idea conveyed in a way that people can actually understand? Do your subjects and verbs agree? Is there consistency of style? Does the document look neat and appealing? The editing process can involve correction, condensation, organisation, and many other modifications performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete document. Our professional editors will issue you with an editing certificate as a stamp of quality.
- Master’s degree Dissertations
- PhD and Doctoral Theses
- Research Papers
- MBA Field Studies
- Research Projects
- Research Questionnaires
- Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
- Surveys, AND more…
- Poor GRAMMAR often brings into question the understandability of the rest of a document. It is often attributed to the diverse languages that people use in a country.
- Incorrect PUNCTUATION can distort the meaning of a sentence.
- Incorrect SPELLING will make your document look careless, untrustworthy, and unprofessional. The use of texting language and instant chat language has contributed to a breakdown in the proper use of spelling.
- Many countries have a certain type of English that they use. Some use BRITISH ENGLISH, while others use AMERICAN ENGLISH. For example, the United States of America uses American English, whereas South Africa uses British English. Any mixing of American English and British English in formal and professional settings is normally unacceptable.
- Improper REFERENCING is often frowned upon and is not acceptable in professional environments.
- Many fall into the trap of improper use of SUBJECT AND VERB AGREEMENT – these, at times, include some native English speakers or those who have English as a home language/mother tongue.
- Poor FORMATTING and LAYOUT makes an academic document look messy and untidy, and this makes the document less inviting to read.
Whether it is spelling (sited or cited), grammar, punctuation, subject and verb agreement, consistency, homophones (sum or some), layout or format of your document, or referencing of your document that you are worried about, leave it all to us, and we’ll give your document a professional look and restore dignity to your document. DON’T LOSE YOUR MARKS OR HAVE POOR GRADES UNNECESSARILY BECAUSE OF AN UNEDITED DOCUMENT. GET IT EDITED TODAY!
Here is an example of how to check your total number of pages and total number of words:
Total number of pages = 118
Total number of words = 34 827
To use the Shop Now, Pay Later facility and pay over a period of up to 12 months:
1. On the Checkout page, the items below should be selected, and then press/click on “Place order”.
2. You will then be taken to a page like this:
3. Press/click on “mobicred”.
4. The following is the next page that you will see after making your selection:
5. If you already have an account with our service provider “mobicred” (which is also a service provider for companies such as Game, Incredible Connection, iStore, etc.), enter your username and password, and then press/click on “PAY”.
6. If you don’t have an account with mobicred, please feel free to open an account on https://www.mobicred.co.za/about/ or https://live.mobicred.co.za/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=wsb_mcrliv/run.w?run=application.
The application process is really easy, and your application will be processed instantly.
Approval of your application can take up to four business days.
Requirements to qualify for this credit facility* are as follows:
- Have a valid South African ID number
- Be 18 years or older
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of R5 500
- Have an existing and valid bank account in your name
- Have a current and valid email address and mobile number
*Subject to approval
For your convenience, we accept various payment methods, such as:
- Credit Card and Cheque Card
- Debit Card
- EFT (Internet Banking)
- ATM Deposit
- Branch Deposit
- Pay us at any Shoprite, Checkers, Shoprite Usave, Checkers Hyper, OK Furniture, House & Home, and Post Office (SAPO)
- Edit Now, Pay Later/Shop Now, Pay Later
We have assisted students and lecturers from institutions/colleges such as:
- The Da Vinci Institute
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
- Henley Business School
- King's College London (KCL)
- Logos University
- Management College of Southern Africa (MANCOSA)
- Milpark Business School (MBS)
- Monash South Africa
- National University of Lesotho (NUL)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)
- North-West University (NWU)
- Regenesys Business School
- Regent Business School
- Rhodes Business School (RBS)
- Stellenbosch University (SUN)
- Swiss Management Center University (SMC)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- UNISA Graduate School of Business Leadership (SBL)
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- University of Fort Hare
- University of the Free State (UFS Business School)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (Graduate School of Business and Leadership)
- University of Lagos
- University of Liverpool
- University of Pretoria (UP – Tuks)
- University of Science and Technology of Korea
- University of South Africa (UNISA)
- University of Stellenbosch Business School
- University of Venda (UNIVEN)
- Wits Business School (WBS)
Among others, in the academic sphere, we have edited and proofread the following:
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) dissertations
- MBL (Master of Business Leadership) research reports
- MPA (Master of Public Administration) dissertations
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy) theses
- Master of Educational Psychology dissertations
- MA (Master of Arts) dissertations
- LLM (Master of Law) dissertations
- MCom (Master of Commerce) dissertations
- MTech dissertations
- MIT (Master of Information Technology) dissertations
- Master of Environmental Sciences in Geography research proposal
- Master of Science in Project Management (Oil, Gas and Energy) dissertation
- MPhil (Master of Philosophy) dissertations
- MSc (Master of Science) dissertations
- Articles/papers sent to peer-reviewed journals, e.g. South Africa Journal of Education
- Social Sciences book