Academic Editing – Platinum Package
Some of our clients have passed their degrees with flying colours
We make sure you present yourself in the best possible light. If you are serious about presenting your academic document in a dignified way, we will attend to the language editing, technical editing, and editing of references in your document. Because you are a professional, we believe your documents should look professional too, just like you.
“I’d like to express my sincerest gratitude for your valued contribution to my UNISA-SBL MBL dissertation. After two independent external moderators, I was awarded an average of 80% as the final mark. Once again, thank you for all your trouble!” – Master of Business Leadership (MBL) Student from UNISA-Graduate School of Business Leadership
“In 2012, I used the services of Letsedit to edit my MSc dissertation (Chemistry). I was satisfied by the quality and the short length of time it took them to edit my dissertation. The fee charged for this service was very reasonable. I received praise from my examiners regarding the outstanding language and grammar aspects of my dissertation which I have no doubt contributed to me being awarded a distinction. I would recommend Letsedit without hesitation.” – Master of Science (in Chemistry) Student from North-West University
“I am really grateful that you went the extra mile to meet my tight deadline and made sense of my scrambled thoughts. Thanks for the great service!!” – Master of Management in Finance and Investment Student at Wits Business School (WBS)
Our goal is to create the right impression not only with your supervisor but also with your examiners – every single time! We will even issue you with an editor’s certificate/declaration after editing your document. The multitude of clients that we have assisted can readily attest to our credibility.
We focus on language editing, technical editing, and editing of your references.
- Language editing entails correcting of spelling, grammar, punctuation, consistency, flow of sentences, etc.
- Technical editing focuses on the format and layout of your document – making sure the document looks neat and presentable, e.g. automated table of contents, page numbering, aligned tables and figures, etc.
- 5 001 words to 10 000 words (3 to 4 days)
- 10 001 words to 15 000 words (5 days)
- 15 001 words to 20 000 words (7 days)
- 20 001 words to 30 000 words (9 days)
- 30 001 words to 40 000 words (11 days)
- 40 001 words to 50 000 words (14 days)
- More than 50 000 words (enquire from us regarding the estimated turnaround time)
MORE OPTIONS YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR ORDER
Academic Editing – Gold (Language Editing & Technical Editing – format and layout = more than 5 000 words – cost is per word)R0.29 (incl. VAT) Add to cart
Academic Editing – Bronze (documents with 5 000 words or less – cost is per word)R0.40 (incl. VAT) Add to cart
Academic Editing – Silver (Technical Editing – format and layout = cost is per page)R35.00 (incl. VAT) Add to cart