Personal Editing and Proofreading
Employees or prospective employees with unedited documents are often perceived to be people who do not take pride in their work. Don’t let that happen to you. We will help you to present your document in proper English and will attend to the language editing and technical editing of your document. Because you are a professional, we believe your documents should look professional too, just like you.
Whether you’re applying for a new job or you have to hand in a report to your manager/boss, editing and proofreading services can be your saving grace when you’re in a professional environment. Be like the big companies, and always have your documents edited!
Make the right decision, don’t take chances, let your documents make you shine!
Let your edited professional-looking document make you look like a real professional!
Solutions for You
Personal Editing – Gold Package (for editing 5 000 words or less = cost is per word)R0.40 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Personal Editing – Platinum Package (for editing more than 5 000 words = cost is per word)R0.35 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Proofreading – Gold Package (if document was edited by Let’s Edit = cost is per page)R69.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Proofreading – Platinum Package (document was not edited by Let’s Edit = cost is per page)R89.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
This is the stage where a professional editor checks that what you have written makes grammatical sense. Is that brilliant idea conveyed in a way that people can actually understand? Do your subjects and verbs agree? Is there consistency of style? Does the document look neat and appealing? The editing process can involve correction, condensation, organisation, and many other modifications performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete document.
- Performance Agreements
- Personal Profiles
- Personal Reports
- Personal Websites
- Work Reports, AND more …
- Poor GRAMMAR often brings into question the understandability of the rest of a document. It is often attributed to the diverse languages that people use in a country.
- Incorrect PUNCTUATION can distort the meaning of a sentence.
- Incorrect SPELLING will make your document look careless, untrustworthy, and unprofessional. The use of texting language and instant chat language has contributed to a breakdown in the proper use of spelling.
- Many countries have a certain type of English that they use. Some use BRITISH ENGLISH, while others use AMERICAN ENGLISH. For example, the United States of America uses American English, whereas South Africa uses British English. Any mixing of American English and British English in formal and professional settings is normally unacceptable.
- Many fall into the trap of improper use of SUBJECT AND VERB AGREEMENT – these, at times, include some native English speakers or those who have English as a home language/mother tongue.
- Poor FORMATTING and LAYOUT makes a personal document look messy and untidy, and this makes the document less inviting to read.
Whether it is spelling (recieve or receive), grammar, punctuation, subject and verb agreement, consistency, homophones (lose or loose), or layout or format of your document that you are worried about, leave it all to us, and we’ll give your document a professional look and restore dignity to your document. DON’T LOSE OPPORTUNITIES UNNECESSARILY OR GET A VERBAL HIDING FROM YOUR SUPERVISOR/BOSS BECAUSE OF AN UNEDITED DOCUMENT. GET IT EDITED TODAY!
To use the Shop Now, Pay Later facility and pay over a period of up to 12 months:
1. On the Checkout page, the items below should be selected, and then press/click on “Place order”.
2. You will then be taken to a page like this:
3. Press/click on “mobicred”.
4. The following is the next page that you will see after making your selection:
5. If you already have an account with our service provider “mobicred” (which is also a service provider for companies such as Game, Incredible Connection, iStore, etc.), enter your username and password, and then press/click on “PAY”.
6. If you don’t have an account with mobicred, please feel free to open an account on https://www.mobicred.co.za/about/ or https://live.mobicred.co.za/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=wsb_mcrliv/run.w?run=application.
The application process is really easy, and your application will be processed instantly.
Approval of your application can take up to four business days.
Requirements to qualify for this credit facility* are as follows:
- Have a valid South African ID number
- Be 18 years or older
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of R5 500
- Have an existing and valid bank account in your name
- Have a current and valid email address and mobile number
*Subject to approval
For your convenience, we accept various payment methods, such as:
- Credit Card and Cheque Card
- Debit Card
- EFT (Internet Banking)
- ATM Deposit
- Branch Deposit
- Pay us at any Shoprite, Checkers, Shoprite Usave, Checkers Hyper, OK Furniture, House & Home, and Post Office (SAPO)
- Edit Now, Pay Later/Shop Now, Pay Later
Simply choosing any editor to work on your most important documents is not good enough – you need a good editor if quality work is your priority.