Let’s Edit guarantees that subject to the following conditions, a refund and exchange can be requested within the rules of the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) of South Africa:
Exchanges can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Product has sustained damage in transit, which was found when being unpacked and checked with the presence of the courier.
- Misrepresentation of the product purchased based on original description of the product.
- Manufacturing defect(s).
Refund can be requested under one of the following conditions:
- Manufacturing defect of the product was found within 7 working days since date of receipt.
- Product has been exchanged once but still has a manufacturing defect.
Refund and/or exchange will not be honoured under any one of the following conditions:
- Customer did not immediately report damage sustained in transit of the product.
- Refund or exchange is requested after 7 working days (the actual date may vary according to local laws and regulations) of purchase (since the actual date the product was received).
- Product sent in for refund or exchange not including all original accessories, attachments, and packaging, or with damage on any part of the product.
- Legal proof of purchase or receipts are unable to be provided, or have been forged or tampered.
- Product was found to have no manufacturing defects after testing done by Technical Support.
- Crash or burning caused by non-manufacturing defects, as well as any damage caused by unauthorised modification, entry of foreign body (water, oil, sand, etc.), improper installation or operation.
- Labels, serial numbers, waterproof mark, false proof mark, etc. show signs of tampering or altering.
- Damage caused by external factors, including but not limited to: fire, flood, high wind strength and lightning strike.
Returning of the product will be at your own expense.
Your shipping costs are not refundable.
To return your product, send us an email so we can send you the address where the product can be returned to via courier.
Inform us via email ([email protected]) that you will be returning the product to us, and provide us with the courier tracking number.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed after receipt of the product.
Electronic products on our website carry a 6-month warranty for manufacturer defects, not defects that arise as a result of wear and tear, or because of negligence or not using the product properly.