Edit My Website
There are over 1 billion websites in the world.
The first point of contact your prospective clients and stakeholders have with your business is with your website.
That means you can’t afford to have your website embarrass you.
Which prospective client, customer, investor, or stakeholder would want to engage with an organisation whose website looks like a half-cooked meal or shows lack of attention to detail?
We will clean up your website by getting rid of irritating language issues, forgotten punctuation, and those nitty-gritties that often make a reader uncomfortable.
Solutions for You
Edit My Website – Gold Package (for editing 5 000 words or less = cost is per word)R0.60 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Edit My Website – Platinum Package (for editing more than 5 000 words = cost is per word)R0.50 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Website Content Creation – Gold Package (we write 401 to 800 powerful words for you)R3,400.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Website Content Creation – Platinum Package (we write 801 to 1 200 powerful words for you)R4,400.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
Website Content Creation – Silver Package (we write 101 to 400 powerful words for you)R2,500.00 excl. VAT Add to cartQuick View
We will help you to present your website in the best possible manner with top-quality English. Because you are a professional, we believe your website should look professional too, just like you.
“Let’s Edit (Pty) Ltd conducted their editing services in a professional manner and delivered work within agreed time frames.” – Director at Balushi Chartered Accountants and Auditors (Balushi Inc.)
We are here to save you the embarrassment.
Get in touch with our experts today to receive first-class service.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
This is the stage where a professional editor checks that what you have written makes grammatical sense. Is that brilliant idea conveyed in a way that people can actually understand? Do your subjects and verbs agree? Is there consistency of style? Does the document look neat and appealing? The editing process can involve correction, condensation, organisation, and many other modifications performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete document.
- Websites with pornographic material
- Websites with women in swimwear
- Websites containing bad language/vulgar
- Religious websites
- Poor GRAMMAR often brings into question the understandability of the rest of a document. It is often attributed to the diverse languages that people use in a country.
- Incorrect PUNCTUATION can distort the meaning of a sentence.
- Incorrect SPELLING will make your document look careless, untrustworthy, and unprofessional. The use of texting language and instant chat language has contributed to a breakdown in the proper use of spelling.
- Many countries have a certain type of English that they use. Some use BRITISH ENGLISH, while others use AMERICAN ENGLISH. For example, the United States of America uses American English, whereas South Africa uses British English. Any mixing of American English and British English in formal and professional settings is normally unacceptable.
- Many fall into the trap of improper use of SUBJECT AND VERB AGREEMENT – these, at times, include some native English speakers or those who have English as a home language/mother tongue.
- Poor FORMATTING and LAYOUT makes a business document look messy and untidy, and this makes the document less inviting to read.
Whether it is spelling (acheivement or achievement), grammar, punctuation, subject and verb agreement, consistency, homophones (stationery or stationary), or layout or format of your document that you are worried about, leave it all to us, and we’ll give your document a professional look and restore dignity to your document. DON’T LOSE BUSINESS OR A GOOD REPUTATION UNNECESSARILY BECAUSE OF AN UNEDITED DOCUMENT. GET IT EDITED TODAY!
To use the Shop Now, Pay Later facility and pay over a period of up to 12 months:
1. On the Checkout page, the items below should be selected, and then press/click on “Place order”.
2. You will then be taken to a page like this:
3. Press/click on “mobicred”.
4. The following is the next page that you will see after making your selection:
5. If you already have an account with our service provider “mobicred” (which is also a service provider for companies such as Game, Incredible Connection, iStore, etc.), enter your username and password, and then press/click on “PAY”.
6. If you don’t have an account with mobicred, please feel free to open an account on https://www.mobicred.co.za/about/ or https://live.mobicred.co.za/cgi-bin/wspd_cgi.sh/WService=wsb_mcrliv/run.w?run=application.
The application process is really easy, and your application will be processed instantly.
Approval of your application can take up to four business days.
Requirements to qualify for this credit facility* are as follows:
- Have a valid South African ID number
- Be 18 years or older
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of R5 500
- Have an existing and valid bank account in your name
- Have a current and valid email address and mobile number
*Subject to approval
For your convenience, we accept various payment methods, such as:
- Credit Card and Cheque Card
- Debit Card
- EFT (Internet Banking)
- Cellphone Banking
- ATM Deposit
- Branch Deposit
- Pay us at any Shoprite, Checkers, Shoprite Usave, Checkers Hyper, OK Furniture, House & Home, and Post Office (SAPO)
- Edit Now, Pay Later/Shop Now, Pay Later
We have assisted organisations such as:
- Balushi Chartered Accountants
- City of Joburg Property Company (SOC) Limited
- Companies Tribunal
- Education Labour Relations Council (ELRC)
- Film and Publication Board (FPB)
- Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSiRA)
- Public Service Commission (PSC)
- South African Dental Technicians Council (SADTC)
- South African Local Government Association (SALGA)
- South African National Accreditation System (SANAS)
- South African Social Security Agency (SASSA)
- Steve Tshwete Local Municipality (STLM)